Hotmail accounts are similar to Gmail accounts. If you want to use Gmail, you have to sign up for Gmail and Hotmail is not an exception, hotmail sign up allows you to send and receive emails from your coworkers and friends.
There are just some simple register steps to create a Hotmail account. Currently, the Microsoft Corporation still provide users with two free email services, which are @outlook.com and @hotmail.com. We continue to introduce you on how to create a hotmail account.
Follow below instruction to sign up Hotmail (images):
1. Open Firefox or Google Chrome, Safari, Opera browsers, then Click here to go to Hotmail sign up form.
2. Fill the information into boxes below:
3. Enter correctly words which are displayed on the screen, if you couldnt see it clearly, to get a new code or click Audio to listen to that code.
4. After fill in all necessary information, click Create account to create an account. Then you have just successfully created a new account, and you can use it right now.
After youve successfully created, Microsoft will lead you to a welcome page, do not care about that.
1. Create an Alias: Create a nickname for this email account. If you choose this option, you will be redirected to confirm the account. You should choose the option Text or Email:
- If you choose SMS: Enter the last 4 numbers of your phone number in the text box and press Send code button. Microsoft will send one SMS to your mobile phone, open to take the confirmation code, fill it in the website which is being opened and click Submit.
- If you choose Email: enter the email into text box, then click Submit. After that, you open this email, click on the link in the email to confirm.
2. Skip for now: You should choose this option if you do not want to create a nickname.
The interface of Hotmail was changed and made simpler for the users. You will notice that the look of the interface was made tablet and mobile-friendly knowing the fact that there are already lots of people who are using these devices in accessing their accounts because they are handy. The interface loads faster and you will not experience troubles when checking your inbox.
There are also lots of features that Hotmail offers to their users. You can view, edit, and share files by having an access to Microsoft Office web apps for free. You can do this anywhere to different devices.
Hotmail also allows you to filter your messages and contacts so that with would be easier for you to delete files. There is also a search auto-complete feature that can help you search mails effectively with less effort. This will save you time from locating the message that you wanted to view.
You can even view the conversation that you have had with your friends if ever that you wanted to go back to an important message. If you are worried about unnecessary messages that you receive every day, all you have to do is to use the Sweep button that will prevent you from seeing messages, like for example newsletter of a particular company, in your inbox. There are still more features that you will surely enjoy when using Hotmail that can provide you convenience when connecting with people.